Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Late Start Today


Husband and I stayed up way late last night so we slept in! Gotta love that! My inlaws bought the boys this Spongebob Squarepants Lego thing. We put together. What a pain in the butt! I was so not made to put things together. They lost the stickers so it doesn't look right but Connor hasn't put it down since it was put together so that works.

The plan for the weekend is to do nothing at all. We went out to dinner last night and my mother in law bought us all stuff beforehand. It was like Christmas - only way earlier. Thanks to her for the yummy Sweet Pumpkin Cinnamon hand wash from Bath and Body Works. I collect these when they are on sale and have them in all the bathrooms and kitchen year round. This scent is super yummy too.

Some more promos arrived for the Little Black Box but I'll update the site on Monday. I try not to work on the weekends and spend time with the family on these two days since they hardly ever see me. The September box looks like a good one and Monday is going to be a busy day here so I need all the relaxing I can get before we start packing the boxes this week. Stay tuned for a newsletter on Monday too!

Be good and stay Indie!

5 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That sounds like fun

blueviolet said...

Did you say pumpkin cinnamon? I'm going there tomorrow to get that before it sells out. Thank you!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

OMG I had no idea about the scent. Im serisouly going to save money and go get some. I adore pumpkin flavor and smell...but I have actual pumpkin pie lol!

~Kimberly said...

My mother in law just came to visit bearing gifts for us...and she brought me Velvet Tuberose from BBW, and my son a pumpkin shaped soap dispenser with I don't know what scent, but am wondering if it isn't that pumpkin cinnamon! I LOVE IT! Enjoy your weekend!

Vanessa said...

I also stock up on soaps and lotions while the sale is on :)