Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Jelene's Pop Shop

Awhile ago I was watching videos from the Indie 5 and Buttonhead was talking about how she was working with a shop who designs pop designs which she was putting on her new tattoos. Of course when Buttonhead mentions something people usually go running to figure out what she's talking about and I'm one of those people who go running.

The Etsy shop that was mentioned was Jelene's Pop Shop. I totally see what all the fuss is about now. When you first open this shop you'll notice all the bright colors and the cartoon pictures. Everything looks so friendly and child like. It's amazing how much a drawing or painting can be turned into anything.

For instance, check out these plush candy corns that were made from Jelene's work. What a perfect addition to your home during the Fall too! My kids would love their own little candy corn plush! There's even Frankenstein versions of the candy corn if you want to get a little bit creepy and into the Halloween mood. For you cupcake lovers who much have every item on Etsy inspired by cupcakes there's even cupcake plush. Now, these are cute!

You'll find charms, magents, tattoos, totes, pins, stickers, cards, prints, paintings, and graphic design all in one shop featuring Jelene's amazing pop art. She's about as creative as they come and boy does she know how to market what she does but joining forces with other artists to create her goods. I'm gaga over pretty much everything I see. This shop is amazing!

5 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love all the bright colors. All her stuff is very happy.

blueviolet said...

That is some serious cartoonish fun!

gmistudio said...

this shop is fun, very cute items!!!

Jelene said...

holie smokes!!! that is like the coolest write up ever about my work!! thank you sooooo much!! you made me *blush* :)))

squeeee!!!
jelene

Jenrosesegrest said...

I first saw Jelene on youtube, and then was led to her etsy shop, I love her fun style, i have one of her cupcake plushies and it always makes me smile, great write up!
xoxo,jen