Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jamie B Designs


Oh, a girl after my own heart. This shop stole mine after I viewed it for the first time yesterday when Jamie B Designs contacted me to be in the boxes. Of course I want this shop in our boxes! I can't imagine them not being in the boxes.

I love how simple their jewelry designs are and the price point is right on. You don't have to spend a fortune in order to look like you've spent a ton and that's my favorite part about accessories.

I've been adding things from this shop to my wish list over the past few days and I adore these purple mother of pearl earrings and of course the Turquoise chip earrings. How predictable on the turquoise huh?

I can't wait to see what Jamie B Designs sends in for the boxes and I see major stuff in the future for this shop.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful earrings! Lots of great shops in this month's box!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I really love those earrings!

jaimie b designs said...

Kim!
Thank you for all the kind and wonderful words!! I'm really looking forward to being in the boxes! I'll be in touch!
-jaimie b :)