Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jac Jewelry

The Black Box has been working with Jac Jewelry for a few months now. I've never met a business owner who is so gracious and talented. The owner, Janna, is quite wonderful and her customer service is top notch. I wore a pair of her yellow pearl earrings yesterday and my husband even noticed they were new! When my husband notices something you know it's a good thing! He's so used to stuff arriving here that he doesn't even compliment me on my new jeans or how I'm wearing my hair that day but he noticed the earrings! That's a start!

Because Jac Jewelry is known for using sterling silver and real stones for their jewelry they only send in 10 pairs of earrings a month. Only a few of you are lucky to get them and boy are you lucky when you do because they are beautiful. The only problem is that we are sending out boxes in the hundreds so the 10 pairs get lost in the masses! If you are lucky enough to get a pair of these beauties go to our forum and let us know! We'd love to hear a review!

Check out Jac Jewelry and this morning but keep your hands off my Hephaestus Necklace. That's pretty high up on my wishlist right now. I want it pretty badly! There's something for everyone and you can pick up gifts now for the holiday season without breaking the bank!

6 comments:

lisajean2 said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get a pair in my September box. I checked out the site and the jewelry is really nice. :-)

-Lisa

blueviolet said...

I'll leave your necklace alone if you leave my Raspberries in the Snow Earrings alone!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Janna said...

A big thank you to Kim for all her kind words!

It's a good thing that everyone likes different items - if you all loved the same thing, I'd be in trouble, since I don't repeat designs! :)

Thanks for checking out my shop!

Janna (JaC Jewelry)

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

Wow what an awsome sampler to get for 19 uck people!

KatieG said...

I'm always hoping I'll be one of the lucky ones to get a pair!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

i love the breaking free from the planet pendant. It's lovely.