Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

In Memory

I just got the phone call that one of the people shot and killed on Tuesday's shooting spree in my home area, was a friend's father that I grew up with. His body was found with the female sheriff that responded to the 911 call at his home.

I'm in such shock. Such awe. I can barely contain myself. This hits WAY too close to home. Tears are literally pouring down my cheeks.

Please keep your prayers with the families involved in this disgusting crime.


In memory of:
Chester "Chet" Rose



9 comments:

Betani's Bureau said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

Wow this is really sad, and im super sorry. Its always hard to think of something to say when theres a bad thing that happens =(

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is so so awful. I am very sorry for your loss, and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Whimsical Creations said...

How terrible! I am so sorry for your loss.

Vanessa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

~Kimberly said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers along with all the families involved! I am so sorry!

blueviolet said...

I know there just aren't any words to say to you that can help but please know that you're cared about and in my prayers. God bless.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That is so awful--my condolences to all the families involved. I know from experience that some of our friend's families become our family too--so it's very understand that you are very hurt by this tragedy too. ((Hugs))
Karen

erinberry said...

I'm very sorry to read that. What a terrible tragedy.