Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall Scents


Well, that time of year is upon us and people are starting to wind down and hunker indoors. That's when I start burning candles again. I've been burning wickless candles on my burners but I think I'm going to start stocking up on jar candles shortly but I also start looking for scrubs, soaps and other comfortable yummy Fall scents that get me in the mood for the upcoming holiday season.

I started browsing Etsy a few days ago marking items that were Fall scented and here's a look at things I want for my home.

I found a jar candle from Moon Maiden Soaps scented Pumpkin Pickin'. It's soy and described as a blend of pumpkin, peach and nutmeg with a hint of vanilla. I think this sounds down right delicious! I wonder how the throw on this baby is? I like them knock you down strong. People, when they enter my home, should think I'm baking. That's how I know I've picked up something good!

I also stumbled on these really cool pumpkin shaped soaps from The Soap Goddess. These ones are scented in Spicy Pumpkin Frappucino and are described as rich and spicy sweet, like a drink from your favorite coffee bar just in for Fall made into a soap. What makes this soap extra special is the creamy nutty oatmeal base and real dried pumpkin flakes that add a primitive natural look and feel to the soaps.

Last but not least I found this mouth watering fudge by Fudge by Maggie in Pumpkin Spice. I love pumpkin flavors! I adore it when my favorite coffee shops bring in all the pumpkin and peppermint flavors for the coffees so when I saw this fudge I knew it had to go on my wishlist. Yum-my!

9 comments:

blueviolet said...

I'm especially partial to peppermint!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Jackie said...

Wonderful finds - and I'm glad I found your blog!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'd like pumpkin fudge. It sounds yummy.

bowlergrl1 said...

Wow, great finds in these etsy shops...and fudge, mmmm, fudge!!!

futrose said...

We have fantastic spiced pumpkin scented jar candles, in fact it is our number one selling candle. (as well as my personal favorite I might add). I can't say I like the peppermint scents, although we do have one called candy cane. That pumpkin fudge sound awesome. I just saw a recipe the yesterday for pumpkin pancakes... Hello Saturday morning breakfast. :)

Vanessa said...

Mmm the fudge sounds yummy!

Bee @ BeeDazzlesGifts said...

those pumpkin soaps from Moon Maiden are just adorable!! . . . off to check them out.

not a famous adrian said...

Wow--all the fudges look incredible!
yum!

Ricki said...

My latest favorite pumpkin scents are Pumpkin Peeps and Pumpkin Paradise, both from Lathers & Lights.