Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daisy Mae Designs

Promos for Daisy Mae Designs arrived yesterday morning and tucked inside was a sweet little gift for me. I love gifts! I love love gifts! Especially when they are handmade. Handmade is good for the heat and soul.

My very thoughtful gift was a set of 6 bubble marble magnets. Very thoughtful indeed as I'm a mom and my fridge if full of doodles and lunch menus! You can never have enough of these! I even wandered over to the shop to see what other goodies Daisy Mae Designs was making and found a really cool set of magnets almost exactly like mine but called Let Them Eat Cake. These ones are so girly and fun!

I love them all and I'm so grateful whenever I get little things like this. I'm sure other people would be as well. You don't have to spend much in order to make someone's day. Buy some magnets for a friend of yours and watch them smile at your thoughtfulness!

4 comments:

blueviolet said...

I love the pink daisies in black magnets! Those are a fun pop of color on a boring old fridge!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

KatieG said...

I love the let them eat cake magnets!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The monkey ones are cute!

Daisy Mae Designs said...

Thanks Kimberlee - I'm glad you like 'em!

And thanks everyone for your nice comments :)