Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Charlie and Sarah


I'm brother is tough to shop for. He's super tall and built like a truck. He totally pulls off that adorable snow boarder "I've got stretched ears don't mess with me" look and works for a major clothing manufacture's website while putting himself through graphic design school.

He's always dressed so cool and actually has a very nice fashion sense. When I saw these hoodies from Charlie and Sarah I knew right away he could work them and in the process would be noticed and complimented because the hoodies are just that cool. Nothing better then a little British charm on American clothing!

Recently back from the world's largest craft fair, Charlie and Sarah, are having a huge sale right now to move stock. Personally he could rock this Whale Hoody without a doubt and boy would the ladies turn their heads when he was.

5 comments:

ms.clark said...

I agree, brothers are so hard to shop for. I like this hoodie. Very nice. I'm going to head over and see what other goodies they have. Thanks!

Stacy
http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com

Littleclouds said...

That whale is soo cute!

Yes I found a solution to the difficulty in buying Brothers presents. I just don't bother teehee!

blueviolet said...

Boy, have times changed. Guys were girls jeans, now hoodies, what else? What's sacred anymore?

Vanessa said...

Too cute! You are already x-mas shopping?! I need to start!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I have a brother just like that. And I think this whale hoodie is just dorky-cool enough for him.

I swear he has this gold and teal 4-H shirt with a globe and a horse on it. He got it way back in like 1994 and he still wears the thing. Every myspace picture I see him in I(all at different events) he has it on.