Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Carolyn's Kitchen

I was turned onto this shop yesterday when I was browsing my friends list on Livejournal. An online personality had posted that they wanted an item from this shop so badly and of course I had to take a look!

Carolyn's Kitchen proudly displays vintage inspired aprons and matching glove sets. These are fun, sexy and totally glamorous. These aprons are becoming the talk of the town and are being featured in major publications and also national television. Hello! Stacy London even wore one on her show, Fashionably Late! Can't get much better exposure then that!

You too can be a Suzy Homemaker - er Homefaker! I'm more of a Suzy Homefaker. I think I know what I'm doing but I really don't. Ask my husband! There's so many colors and styles to pick from. There's gotta be something that will work for you or as a gift because these are HOT!

Edited to add that Carolyn contacted me after seeing this blog post and wants to do a giveaway!! Be still my heart! Stay tuned for more details and join my newsletter to be on top of the giveaway before anyone else!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Adorable!!!

Bunny B said...

I love her aprons!

Erin, maker of chimes said...

I love them--they're officially on my list for the holidays!

tassy*PINK said...

i have 3 of them already and the cupcake apron is in my sights next! they're great quality and can be quite sexy too. imagine that, a sexy apron!

blueviolet said...

Don't you just love those matching gloves too? She's a fabulous designer!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are lovely! I have been looking for an apron and those are gorgeous.