Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Canadian Rockies Art


Sometimes it's more appropriate to wear dainty little studs in your ears rather then long dangly earrings. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a fan of the bigger earrings but I think Canadian Rockies Art has changed my mind.

Last night a box full of tiny little sterling silver "rock" studs arrived for the Little Black Box. I have my pair in right now and they are very mellow and extremely appropriate for something as the same box nature. They look like mini little boulders and basically allow a little bit of glimmer from each side of your face allowing enough shine to be noticed.

You'll also find very basic sterling silver rings on this site and I enjoy those very much too. Your bling doesn't have stop traffic because of it's size or color and I think Nathalie, the owner, has proved just this.

Those of you lucky enough to get a pair of these in your box on Friday will be thrilled when you see the the craftsman ship and those not lucky enough to get a pair have now been made aware of a shop that they won't be disappointed with when they place an order.

18 comments:

Peggy said...

Cute and just perfect

cyndie said...

Very pretty handmade jewelry by Nathalie! Anyone would be lucky to have a designer original in their collection.

artbysusmitha said...

I love Nathalie's work. Even her larger creations are just so beautiful!! If you're looking for a fine, top-notch craftsmanship and perfect professionalism, this is the seller for you!

Cindy Pack said...

I'm also a big fan of Nathalie's art work! She's been a mentor and huge inspiration to me this year! Her work is amazing!

thelittlereddoor said...

I have a pair of these cute earrings and I just love them! CR is an excellent artisan with a fantastic array in her shop :)

Handmade by Melissa said...

You'll love Natalie's work! I own a pair of her cute little earrings, and think some of her silver rings will soon have a place in my home!!!

jennifer said...

here's me, joining the long line-up of canadian rockies' fans. ditto to all the comments above, and i'll add something else that is very important to those of you with sensitive ears.

you can wear natalie's little beauties for days on end without having the slightest reaction to the metal. natalie has had several comments like mine, and i am living proof that it is true. perhaps something in her process? i don't know - but i love them!

Vanessa said...

How cute and dainty!

adornyourself said...

I am lucky enough to have purchased some of Canadian Rockies wonderful creations, my daughter has one of the pairs of amethyst stud earrings.

They are just beautiful and i don't think she's had them out of her earts since the day i gave them to her.

Creative Treasures said...

I love Nathalie's work. She's an awesome artist and a cherished friend! You'll love getting one of her creations!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the green malachite earrings in her shop.

ARTISANNE said...

The rings in her shop are also adorable and very tempting to a self confessed ringaholic! :0)

Canadian Rockies Art - Nathalie Girard said...

Ok, I'm blushing here! Thank you all so very much for your kind words and for your interest in my jewelry creations. It really means a lot to me.

I just wanted to add that I am still in the process of adding many more new items to my website, and I will be done by late Sunday evening, so keep an eye on my website for all the new additions daily.

Cheers!
Nathalie

Jeweltrinkets said...

Not only are the petits cailloux the perfect size 3mm, they are also affordable!

Clear Lake Creations said...

I too have been admiring Nathelies workmanship. One thing I can say is she is a really nice person. I read her forum posts and appreciate the kindness she bestows on others.
Great work Nathelie!

Kristy said...

I agree, I just got these and they are gorgeous.

Divadeb said...

I also loved the earrings that were sent to me-will get much use out of them and I'm sure a ton of compliments! Such beautiful workmanship!!

Canadian Rockies Art - Nathalie Girard said...

Thank you for your kind words everybody! I'm so glad that you are enjoying my Little Rocks Sterling Silver Earrings :)

Feel free to drop by my website or my Etsy shop anytime for a chat!

Cheers :)
Nathalie