Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Annie's Power Room

My 2nd $15 dollar review item arrived yesterday and I nearly flipped my lid when I saw how cool these were. I had to hide them from the boys because it was going to be a surprise later that night and boy were they to the moon when I pulled out this item from Annie's Powder Room.

Lo and behold I now have a way to encourage the boys to get in that bath! I handed them each an Army Man and told them to go to town. My set of Army Men Soaps came with 15 little army men wrapped in a cello bag. Each army man is an actual toy dipped in clear glycerin scented soap. As they play and use the little guy the soap fades away leaving an actual toy that the child can collect for bath time fun. The boys have 2 now and will slowly gain their collection over the next week.

They loved this and I love it too! Sure, it maybe not be exactly the most obvious way to wash since you don't get that much soap but it completely promotes bath time fun and in the process does a little cleaning too.

This item makes a wonderful stocking stuff from Santa or even a little surprise gift like it was for my boys as a reward. Hopefully you can get your hands on some army men too.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a great idea!

blueviolet said...

That is just absolutely brilliant! Stocking stuffer alert!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm digging the sea urchin soap!