Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Allu Ring


The most amazing ring arrived in the mail over the weekend. It was even better then I could have hoped for. I made this purchase off Etsy from Allu Ring during my quest for an item on the site that cost less then $15.00.

I'm thrilled with the ring that I bought. It's perfect and will make an amazing gift. The quality is top notch and I can tell that a lot of blood sweat and tears went into make it. The owner even put an extra Opalite on it when she was creating it and it looks that much better.

One of the best things about this shop is that if you see something you're in love with but they don't have your size she's willing to do custom orders! Just send her a convo and let her know what you mean and you're golden!

If you go nuts for wire wrapped rings then this is the shop for you! The turn around time for my custom ring was in no time at all and I had a blast browsing for the perfect ring. I know you will too!

12 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

It's very pretty!

blueviolet said...

Those are really pretty and reasonable. I'm liking the little lava ring. I love orange things!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ooooh, that is pretty darn gorgeous!
Smiles, Karen

Bee @ BeeDazzlesGifts said...

that ring is just the sweetest! Love it :)

Missy Roth said...

These rings are cute, cute, cute! I link the pink opalite!

Vanessa said...

I love wire wrapped rings! Cute ring!

Christi said...

I like her little lava ring, too! And the hedgehog in her banner is the cutest! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Allu Rings! I own a few and have given a few for gifts. Always perfect, always beautiful & great customer service!

Ruby (Mouth) said...

This is sooo gorgeous. I love the little srones in it.

AbbaDabbaBags said...

What a beautiful ring!

from chaos comes beauty said...

her shop has lots of great items, that rings lovely.

KatieG said...

Wow that's gorgeous!