Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I first learned of Allergy Alert Tags yesterday morning when I was looking through my 15 dollar find suggestions. They had posted and when I went to the website I was in love with what I saw. It's such a practical - much needed product. Bravo to the owner for having an item that could save a life.
I think this touched home so much for me because I have both a serious latex allergy as well as my son Dylan. We first learned of his allergy when the twins had tubes put in their ears at 10 months old. The mask they put on his face to put him to sleep and the gloves they wore to hold his head caused a major allergic reaction. We've never had anything serious come of it and he's not so allergic he must be in a bubble but we do take precautions when it comes to band-aids, masks, gloves - that sort of thing. I mention latex allergy to the school and suddenly he can't play in PE because of the balls and whatnot. It's good that they are so careful and concerned about our children! Thankfully it only took a little note to stress the items he can't play with and PE was back to normal again. The kid was crushed! No basketball with the kids?!
These allergy alert tags hang on their backpacks, lunch boxes, and even their clothes if it's something major. You can even mind medical alert tags! Maybe your child has Asthma or
This is so great! I applaud Allergy Alert Tags for doing something good with their handmade business. I encourage everyone with a child who has allergies or medial alerts that need attention if serious to contact this business and pick up one. Not only are you saving someone's life but you are supporting Indie.