Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

15 Dollar Review Pick


I made my purchase this morning from Annie's Powder Room!

It's going to be a gift for my kids to play with. I'll share with you once the item arrives! Thanks to everyone who submitted their shop! Keep submitting when I do these because you never know when I'll be looking for item just like the ones in your shop.

While you're here check out my Project Wonderful ad spaces. You can place your banner on my blog for as low as .05 cents a day. No breaking the bank there!

Let's get going!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Can't wait to find out what you bought!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the pea in the pod soap and the little birdie soap. How cute.

bowlergrl1 said...

Wow, the cupcake soaps look good enough to nom!

blueviolet said...

Looking forward to seeing what it is when it arrives!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth