Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Zaja Naturals Handmade Confections

I love Lush products. Most often they are too expensive for what I get though so I don't get to splurge. I live in a metro area so there's a Lush near me in Scottsdale. I don't have to order through the mail so at least I save on shipping.

My favorite product there is a soap that is black and had charcoal in it. I love the smell of it and also the grit that it contains. I stumbled on Zaja Naturals about a month ago and when I first laid eyes on their Tea Tree Charcoal soap I was in love. It looks just like the other big store brand that I love. The price may seem like a lot but indeed it lasts so long if you take care of it! I also only use this type of soap for my face which also helps it last longer.

If you are also a fan of the brand name soap then you'll be a fan of this. Check out Zaja Naturals and see if you can find something that will make you weak in the knees like these did for me.

OH! Just noticed that everything is 15% off if you spend $20.00 today too!

1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Ooh they have been soap! My boyfriend would love that.