Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wyred on Wire

A lovely little package all the way the east coat of Canada arrived here yesterday evening. I get all excited when stuff arrives here that is for me and not for the boxes. Usually because although I enjoy having massive amounts of boxes arrive daily when the the smaller packages arrive I know it's something that I either purchased or it's a gift for me. I love getting gifts. Don't we all? I especially love getting gifts from my favorite gals on Etsy. I swear, I've met some of the best people on that site. Friends for life! Well, yesterdays package was from Wyred on Wire. It contained two sets of earrings (so me!) and I was especially excited that she knew what colors I liked!

The earrings are well crafted and were packed very nicely. They would most certainly get me noticed too. I took this picture but it doesn't do them justice. Maybe I need to take some hints from The Indie 5 Videozine who video blogged yesterday on how to create a light box.

Either way these earrings are the bomb and I love them. Thank you so much Wyred on Wire. You made my day! Clever shop name too!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you liked them! I'm off to check out that videozine now because I know I could use it lol.

KatieG said...

Those earrings are great!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Her flower earrings are very lovely.

blueviolet said...

I love her website! She's super talented.