Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Wave Break

It was a little too early this morning to stumble upon The Wave Break because suddenly I want to eat. I don't want to eat just a little either. I want to eat a lot! The pictures of these fantastic looking brownies have totally done me and I must have some sort of dessert or I'm going to be stuffing my face at my computer all day and we really don't want that to happen.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
? Are you kidding me? Must. Hold. Back. This are so thick and moist looking and I'm struggling from putting them in my shopping cart. This is so wrong! They can't get away with having all this great looking food on Etsy so early in the morning. I can't figure out which ones I'd want because I want them all. I want a giant plate full of samples so that I do a taste test and determine which ones strike my fancy.

Ok, that's it. You guys all come over and bring your favorite from The Wave Break and we'll have a brownie party with my new serving dish from Fish In Glass! I promise I won't steal all of your brownies.. I'll share. Promise!

6 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

I am so glad I just had some chocolate, otherwise I would've promptly put one of those peanut butter & chocolate brownies in my cart!!

KatieG said...

They are local to me...I wonder if I can go pick some up right now hehe

Amanda said...

Yummy! I so want those right now. If only they had smaller quantities...I'd be afraid of eating them all at once!

krm223 said...

YUMMY!!! This looks so great and delicious.

Ricki said...

That brownie would look good if it did not have all that icky peanut butter (I'm allergic). But it looks all fudgy and I love fudgy brownies.

Missy Roth said...

YUMM!