Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Timothy Adam Designs


My earring collection is growing out of control. I probably have 40-50 pairs that I've purchased since June. I've been trying to figure out a way to better organize them and yesterday I found the most amazing earring tree from Timothy Adam Designs.

I'm so utterly in love with it and told my husband that he had better get it for me for Christmas. I was looking for something like this online and the one ones I found were junky plastic things. It's made from American Steel and the craftsman ship looks like one of a kind.

I'd probably need a bigger one considering that I'm purchasing like crazy lately. I love having a wish list available for my husband. He better get to work!

I also have my eye on their delicious hand made steel business card holder. It's unique and would go very well on my desk. I've been holding out for the right one and this one might just be it.

7 comments:

Bunny B said...

I think I'll be needing one of those earring trees too!

Rosanne said...

Hi Kim!
I bought the below earring holder when I started going crazy on Etsy. I actually have filled it up already!! I have done so even though I can use one slot for a PAIR of earrings! This looks beautiful on my bedroom furniture, is lightweight and can be painted any color you want! I also got a necklace tree (YEP, it is full of Etsy stuff too!!) to go with it. Take a look at ClaudinesCloset on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14640818

blueviolet said...

I love that earring tree. I'm going to go to etsy right now and peek at it. It's probably going on my holiday wishlist!

KatieG said...

He has some great stuff...but I have to agree with Rosanne my suggestion for jewlery trees would have been ClaudinesCloset!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Thank you for pointing this out. I have been looking for a solution to my jewelry storage problem. The earring trees are not only functional, but very cool.

Vanessa said...

Love this earring tree!

Amber said...

I could really use the earring tree I'm going to check that site out