Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spirit of Silver

I wanted to take a few minutes this morning to write about a business that I throughly enjoy and have lots of respect for. Spirit of Silver is a great new Etsy jewelry shop that doesn't seem to have caught on yet. Maybe the pictures aren't doing the stuff justice - I'm not sure what it is or why they aren't picking up steam yet but I simply adore the owner and I've even purchased and the experience was amazing.

Spirit of Silver participated in our Christmas in July event and the only sale they had was mine. How disappointing! Now they have participated in our August box and I know for a fact that their earrings should have been a hit and I hope - I'm crossing my fingers - That seeing the actual items will help make people want to support this shop. The earrings were totally elegant and dainty. They were very very nicely presented and a lot of thought was put into them.

Please take a little time today to check out this shop and see what they have to offer. Maybe you can't make a purchase today but at least send a convo or email to the shop's owner telling them what you like about their shop. We have to support each other!

6 comments:

KatieG said...

This is really pretty: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12163263

KatieG said...

Also, I'm sad to hear she didn't get any sales during Xmas in July! I think what might help sales is having some lower priced bracelets and necklaces since times are so she can reach a wider variety of people!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

She does have some beautiful pieces. I've saved her as a favorite so that when I find a job and have some extra money I can come back and buy something lovely.

erinberry said...

I really like those orange earrings!

Bunny B said...

They have really gorgeous pieces! I love it!

Amber said...

The des colores triple strand bracelet she has is so pretty