Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Soap Seduction


About a week ago I had stuff from The Soap Seduction arrive here in the office. I'm a soap nut so having soap arrive really makes me happy. I was especially excited to have one of the soaps be a citrus soap. Their Grapefruit Lily soap is very zesty and true. It was refreshing when I was using it and lathered up very well. It's also a good sized bar too weighing in at around 4oz.

Citrus scents are important to me during the summer months because it revives me during my morning shower. I get that extra kick in my step and that's exactly what this particular soap did. It came well packaged and I could tell a lot of love was poured into it.

If you are looking for soaps that are 100% no preservatives, no surfactants, no sulfates, no alcohol, and no sugar solutions then please check out what The Soap Seduction has to offer.

3 comments:

The Crazy, Crafty Chick said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I'm so glad you like my soap:-D

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Her shaving soap looks interesting.

KatieG said...

I'm a soap nut too!