Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Saffron Marigold


Well, the husband and I finally invested in a brand new king size bed for our new home. Thanks to my lovely in laws that made it possible we are now snoozing on what seems to be the most expensive piece of furniture in our home. I laugh at that.

Michael is a bed hog. Don't get that confused with Bin Hog. Bin Hog sells fabulous luggage handle wraps, and Michael simply steals the bed. Bed hog or not, I still love him to pieces. Because we went from a queen to a king we don't have the bedding that we used to and are recently starting on our search for the perfect down comforter and duvet for our bedroom. We live in the south west and tend to lean towards earthy colors so my hunt began a few weeks ago on a duvet that would suit our needs.

I ran into Saffron Marigold on my search and they have exactly what I'm looking for. I don't even need to spend a fortune in those big bedding and home stores. You know which ones I'm talking about! My favorite and probable purchase will be their duvet titled Spice Route. It's described as a delicate floral filigree of cinnamon, turmeric and turquoise contained within lozenge like motifs patterned across a spicy red orange paprika ground. I love it! I want it! It's priced very reasonably for a king size duvet as well. This duvet will probably end up being the biggest purchase I make on Etsy thus far.

Take a look at this shop if you're looking to change your bedroom up a bit. They have all sorts of different duvet fabrics with that Moroccan feel. It's too cool!

5 comments:

Missy Roth said...

You're going to get me addicted to etsy if I don't watch out!

You find the coolest stuff!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Cool. I was planning to decorate my old place Morrocan. I love that look, and would love to go there someday

KatieG said...

Heading over there right now

Jenny said...

I know the feeling. I am also married to a bed hog. I envy your king size bed. Love the duvet by the way. Great description too!

bowlergrl1 said...

Nice things in this shop.