Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rdesign


I don't know about you all but I'm addicted to work and because of that I tote my laptop with me everywhere. I'll lay in bed on the weekends with season 4 of Nip Tuck on in the background while I type and surf the web. I'm always struggling to balance the darn laptop though and can never get comfortable while I'm doing it.

Then this morning when I was checking out the back to school lists on Etsy I found this laptop bed desk from Rdesign. Basically it's like a tray that you just put over your lap and then you can type at ease without the struggle of keeping the dang thing balance. Your hands are free to talk on the phone, play with your Iphone, or have a snack without dropping your phone either and you can still stay comfy on the couch, or bed. I love!

I find the most handy items. I'm just cool like that. Adds to wishlist!

5 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is an excellent idea. As it is now I sit on the floor leaning against the couch with the laptop on the coffee table. This new bed desk would be a relief!

KatieG said...

Ooooh on my wishlist too!

ccdesign said...

Really cool and great find!
Cori

Michelle said...

I'd love one of these. I sit on my bed all the time too but this little square of formica isn't nearly as comfy or as pretty as that beautiful wood.
Michelle

bowlergrl1 said...

I could really use one of these!