Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Raspberry Kidz


I have totally and completely fallen in love with this cool new business. Raspberry Kidz makes your kids art work all that more cool. I especially love what she did with her own sons artwork. You can see the before and after work when you click on each item. Basically she takes your childs doodles and makes 3D masterpieces using their own personal art. She can even make the characters in the art look like your child! You just have to specify what color hair you want and everything.

I'm totally thinking of sitting down both Dylan and Connor and having them do some artwork and then sending it to Raspberry Kidz to have her do her thing and then sending it off to the grandparents as gifts for Christmas.

Or maybe you don't have a child but just really love the 3D art she has created. That's ok too! There's lots of really cute stuff in this shop!

If you're looking for a clever gift idea for a loved one that involves your children you should really check out this shop and see if you think it would work for you. How about a teachers gift? So many greats ideas and it's priced at such a steal!

2 comments:

KatieG said...

Wow that is such a cute idea! I'll have to refer all the parents I know!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That's a creative idea! I will have to tell my sisters about that for my neices.