Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Prez's for Perez?


I'm a bit under the weather. It came on after being up for an hour or so this morning. I've been in bed most of the afternoon which lets me lay there and think of ideas for my business. Yesterday I posted about wanting to organize a basket of sorts to send to Ellen on Etsy and I had a good response but also some negative response. Which left me thinking of who else I would simply adore doing a gift basket for...

Perez Hilton!!

The Etsy community would have a blast doing it too! He's my favorite blogger. I read him daily over and over again. I love how he makes videos of all the cool stuff fan sends in and I know without a doubt that the Etsy gang could pull it off.

So who's with me? Send me an email if you think you could satisfy the Queen of all Media! Man I come up with brilliant ideas when I'm sick.

Ok, crawling back into bed to take care of myself. As always I'll update the blog over the weekend but won't be working or answering emails until Monday. I need a break!

8 comments:

KatieG said...

Hope you feel better!

bowlergrl1 said...

Aw, feel better soon!

Apple Blossom Designs said...

hope you feel better! that would be GREAT exposure for Etsy! wait, maybe you should stay sick and come up with more terrific ideas ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better! I think you have great ideas. I saw you idea about ellen and thought it was great. I don't know too much about Perez Hilton. But if he has a lot of followers then that is a great idea! Keep the great ideas coming! Love your blog!

Erica

Erica said...

I left the comment above.
Erica

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Sorry you are sick :o(

That's a pretty funny blog--but sheesh, don't read through the comments! Makes me sad.

I'll bet he'd have a blast with an interesting Etsy basket! Great idea!

Smiles, Karen

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon.

blueviolet said...

I read Perez's blog fairly frequently too. He's so catty, isn't he? But completely entertaining. That would be fun to put a basket together for him.

Feel better!