Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pool Party



Woot! My father made it to town today and we've been swimming in the pool all day. I'm exhausted from the sun.. and from the Captain Morgan's Coconut Bay rum. I've never been this tan in my life. My mother in law kept telling me today that she was amazed by how dark I was. I love it when my father and my stepmother can make it over since I don't get to see them very often. Great day!

Me too!

I leave you with this amazing photo from Nesta titled Pink Paradise. Such a lovely reminder of how my day was spent. My beautiful twin boys who start 1st grade in a week were wonderful. My husband was amazing and the rest of my family was even better.

As Connor kept saying.. "Mom, this is the life!" I agree Connor. I agree. This IS the life.

Be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

brightonEarly said...

That most definitely IS the life! :)

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Captain Morgan is the best!

Nesta has some great shots - my favorites are In The Details and Sense of Scale. You can't beat those prices.