Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Peggy Li


If you read my blog regularly you know how much I love natural stones and turquoise jewelry pieces. I go nuts for bright colors and stuff that's super funky. If I'm going to spend money on accessories it better be something that I know I'll get many compliments on. I'm choosy. Thankfully I found Peggy Li and their Turquoise necklace. I'm so completely in love with it. You have NO idea.

There was no questions about it. When I found this necklace on their site I just knew I had to blog about it the minute I laid my eyes on it. Smooth tumbled chunks of green-blue Chinese turquoise are some of natures most beautiful natural stones as stated on the website. I couldn't agree more!

There's all sorts of cute stuff on the site. If you like cute, funky, and even purchasing items that have been featured on hit TV shows then don't wait any longer at shopping with Peggy Li.

6 comments:

KatieG said...

Wow, I'm impressed by how many TV shows she's been featured on...especially how many times Medium has used her work, I love that show!

blueviolet said...

That is absolutely stunning! Holy cow.

Christi said...

I really like her Crinkled Link bracelet: http://www.peggyli.com/crlibr.html. It would make a good charm bracelet, too. :)

Bunny B said...

Peggy Li's pieces are lovely! I love the soaring bird necklace!

Amber said...

wow that is a beautiful necklace!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is a beautiful necklace. I got some gorgeous turquoise earrings in Albequerque. I was trying to find a necklace to match but didn't see any I liked. Thanks for pointing her out.