Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Pebble Collection


Ahhhh what a weekend! Friday morning I came down with the a case of the nasties. It was so strange! I think it's from overworking myself. Working 12-14 hours a day really does take a toll on your body and it all caught up with me around 9 a.m. that day. Saturday we visited with my father and step-mother who's in the hospital for a surgery and is recovering and then yesterday we stayed indoors and played games and hung out as a family. I also took a nap! I never do that! I even slept through dinner. It was the best.

I did manage to still get a little internet time and I found The Pebble Collection during my down time. I instantly fell in love with their tree pendants and more specifically The Willa necklace. These are just too cool! I've never seen any design like this and I'm pretty sure that most of you will see how unique this is and be able to appreciate it. They have a bunch of different colors for the stones so your tree can be any color you like. I'd like to see a tree pendant with reds, oranges, and yellows. Fall leaves! I love it!

7 comments:

KatieG said...

What unique necklaces!

bowlergrl1 said...

Wow, some unique and beautiful pieces!

Zo-Be Designs said...

That tree is gorgeous! Great find

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm loving the Addie earrings, the sweat pea pendant and earrings.

She is also doing a giveaway now through the end of Sept for 10 $25 gift cards.

RedMarionette said...

This work is beautiful! It boggles my mind how they do that!

Christi said...

Those tree pendants are amazing! I love the rectangular Willa necklace. :)

blueviolet said...

That is so cool! I love that twisted look, just like branches are twisted looking.