Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Palmer Falls Primitive

My father recently purchased a home in Phoenix relocating from Washington State to Arizona. I love having him close by and although we both live in the greater Phoenix area I'm still about an hour from him. I hate that!

We get to go see him a few times a month and I've been meaning to pick him up a house warming gift. I'm terrible at these things but I've been keeping my eye out and I think I've finally decided on a cool sign that he can hang outside next to his pool. I found one by Palmer Falls Primitive that I'm in love with. I got a pretty good chuckle out of the saying on the sign and I'm pretty sure that all of his guests will feel the same way. I like the distressed look of the sign. It's as if the sign has been outdoors for many years and might just fall apart. That's the best part of buying from a primitive store. Everything is so country and cute.

This will be the perfect gift, and if he doesn't like it then it's going to Aunt Mary Ann's house. She would appreciate it! I'd keep it for myself but we don't have a pool in our backyard... yet!

4 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That's a cute sign. I'm glad your family is closer now.

KatieG said...

That will give him a good laugh!

jacjewelry said...

What a great gift! How can anyone dare not comply with a sign like that?! :)

Janna
jacjewelry.etsy.com

bowlergrl1 said...

Cute sign.