Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ode To Black Licorice


Warning - If you detest black licorice and everything about it close your browser now. This post will contain graphic images of all things black licorice like and flavored. If your gag reflex becomes active at the thought of this tasty treat then run!

I'm a gigantic fan of black licorice. Give me it in a scent and I'll swoon. If you want to make me happy and be buddy buddy with me then supply with a stick of if and we'll be friends for life. I love it. I want it. I need it. It makes me happy.

During my search for all things black licorice on Etsy I found a variety of things. Including these black licorice caramels from Homemade Caramels. I actually purchased these and they will be arriving shortly. I can't wait! I also found black licorice lip balm which I purchased in a snap from Body Language Soaps. Then I found beautiful Anise scented soap from Southern Vermont Soap that tickled my fancy so much I added it to my favorites.

I couldn't believe it when I laid my eyes on spiral bound notebook from Ivy Lane Designs that had my favorite candy, Good and Plenty, for a cover! Yes!

You wouldn't believe what you'd find when you type in "Black Licorice" into the search on Etsy. It's amazing! I'm set for the day now. My only problem is that I don't have anything here to cure my sudden craving. Guess I'll have to wait for my lip balm to arrive.

7 comments:

lisajean2 said...

I am a big fan of black licorice, too. I'll have to check these sites out.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Wow, I have friends into black licorice who I will refer... but it's not a flavor or scent I'm into.

KatieG said...

I'm not a big fan of black licorice but those caramels look delicious!

Bunny B said...

I don't remember the last time I've had black licorice -- so I'm not sure if I'm a fan or not :P

Elizabeth said...

Can't stand licorice of any sort but the caramels are scrumptious looking!

blueviolet said...

I feel about red licorice how you do about black licorice. I'm going to do a search for that! Thanks for the idea.

Amber said...

I like black licorice too.those caramels look yummy