Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Midnight Creations


Shhh.. I'm a huge Gwen Stefani fan. Actually - why am I hiding it? I adore her! I am a giant fan of her LAMB clothing collection and purchase whenever I get the chance. So what, I like handbags?

Well, I've been looking for a business card case for my purchase and when I'm shopping I like to shop with businesses who have been good to me. I go through my favorites looking for items that I like and usually I find something I really like. That's when my eyes laid upon Midnight Creations' houndstooth fabric! This fabric is SO LAMB and I must have it. Thankfully this shop is working on small wallet type item that is just perfect for business cards so once the design is perfected I can have my houndstooth business card wallet! Woot woot!

When I was browsing around the shop I stumbled upon their fabric coasters! I love these! Let me tell you why. I drink iced tea all day. I can't imagine what my insides look like from all the tea build up - but it sure keeps me awake and it's refreshing! I hate - HATE those water rings that the cups leave on my desk. These would be perfect for my desk and also help prevent those stupid water rings that ruin any paper that they come in contact with. Plus, I love the funky designs on the fabric. They are SO me!

8 comments:

blueviolet said...

Those are fantabulous! I love the mod patterns. And you're right....that fabric for the business card case is completely LAMB.

Apple Blossom Designs said...

You shouldn't be ashamed for being a Gwen fan, she ROCKS! And ,as a matter of fact, so are those coasters! I need those for my desk and my workspace!

Angie in AZ said...

I'm ashamed to admit I don't even know who Gwen is! But I do love those fabric coasters! Isn't that fabric the greatest?! And living in Phoenix myself, with the humidity we are having right now along with heat, I can understand all that ice tea!

KatieG said...

Those are some great coasters!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The coasters are way cool! I also love all the sock monkey bags and the cupcake purse.

Bunny B said...

Very awesome fabrics! Love the patterns!

Amber said...

I love those coasters I also really like the candy skulls coin purse she has on her site.

bowlergrl1 said...

I really love some of the different fabrics for the things in this shop right now. I was eyeing something with the chocolate cupcakes & chef's choice one! Aside from others, too!