Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lou and Lee



Lou and Lee was discovered when Etsy did a front page article on their business. The moment I read the review I was in love. The girls are beautiful and create such beautiful and unique items. I love that they are twins as obviously I have a set of my own. The twin bond is seriously one of the best things in the world and I'm thrilled that I get to be part of it on a daily basis. Luckily for Amy and Ann, they have each other to bounce ideas off of and with that Lou and Lee, (that's what their dad called them when they were born) was born!

Stop buying boring baby stuff! Do you have a friend having a baby? Don't just buy all the generic run of the mill baby items. I recently had a friend have a baby and I blew a small ton on handmade items. Not only was everyone at the baby shower completely and utterly blown away with what I purchased for the mother to be, but they were shocked at how cute handmade stuff can be! Handmade doesn't mean junky and this shop totally shows that.

Particularly I love their onesies. I wonder, can you find something that you adore here? Be careful though. You'll spend a ton!

5 comments:

pinkeareddog said...

Gorgeous onesies. I'm jealous - I'll keep peeking in on the shop to see if they begin to carry things for little boys.

pinkeareddog (at) gmail {dot} com

KatieG said...

Aww I'll have to keep those in mind for baby showers coming up!

Stephanie said...

This is very cute, I have about 4 friends who are expecting so this will make a perfect unique gift.

lisajean2 said...

I wish this cool stuff was around when my babies were little!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The onesies are cute, but I'm really loving the headbands.