Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Krystan

I send a ton of mail each week. I get lazy and usually you can't even ready my return address because I'm in such a hurry writing it out that it's all scribbles. I've spent many years looking for the perfect address label for all of my mail but I've never found anything that screams, "Kimberlee Keane."

I found Krystan over the weekend on my search for the perfect office supplies. I know that my readers come to this blog daily because in a way they are a little like me. They like what I like and trust that I will only provide them with items that I think they'd like and want to purchase.

Well, I'm sending a convo to Krystan right after I'm done with my blogging for the morning and asking her if she'll do a custom address label for The Little Black Box! Her graphic design is so cute! Check out the cupcake ones! The shop even has sushi ones for all you sushi lovers. The designs will speak wonders about you. I used to get insanely jealous of all the pretty looking mail that I would get but now it's my turn to rev it up a notch and put my special added touch on the mail that I send others and you can too!

5 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love address labels! And I definately need some new ones since I moved. Hers are really cute too!

KatieG said...

Too bad you can't heart someone twice!! I found her last week and can't wait for my next paycheck to buy some address labels!

Bunny B said...

The cupcake one is soo cute!

blueviolet said...

The sushi ones are fabulous! I've never had fun labels like these before. What a great idea.

Amber said...

I love those sushi labels