Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Kristy's Lovely Lathers

I was viewing Makeupalley last week when I saw all the ladies raving about this awesome new soap business on Etsy. I had to run to the link so that I could see what they were talking about. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I most certainly wasn't expecting what I saw.

These soaps from Kristy's Lovely Lathers are way TOO cool! Check these out! My favorites are surely a toss up between Love Note and Honey Bee Mine. Such an art form! I wonder how she does this? Not that I would ever try to recreate but I've never seen soap like this. Way too cool!

I bet these would look amazing in my bathroom... hmm to purchase or not to purchase. That is the question! Buy some soap for your house and make your guests swoon!

2 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Thanks for sharing this company. Her soaps are so beautiful! I love the fizzy pop soap, Love Note and Black Berries and Cream soaps. They are almost too pretty to use. Like little works of art. Her prices seem pretty reasonable too. I can't wait to place an order!

KatieG said...

The honey bee mine is so cool looking!