Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kreations by Kathie

My mom's candle shop has finally joined Etsy. I set it up for her when she was on vacation here. She doesn't know how to work it entirely but I've been helping her and we got a shop banner made by our lovely kittylili.etsy.com.

If you loved Whiff and Sniff Candles then you'll love Kreations by Kathie. She pours he paraffin/soy blend into those cute 1oz plastic cups and they are ever so cute. I taught her a ton of stuff from my candle site, so much so that she wanted to do it herself and I'm so proud of her. The scents are long lasting and true. Her turn around time is same day practically as she just opened shrop a few months ago and is new so she's not that business.

I strongly urge all of those who burn the wickless type candles to give her shop a try. Then come back here and tell me what you think! We like honest reviews! Start stocking up now for Fall. I'm already starting to burn my candles again.

School starts tomorrow! Yippee!!!

3 comments:

KatieG said...

I can't use bath bombs but I have to tell you the one I got from Kathie last month in the LBB smelled great! I am saving it for my sister and I bet she'll love it!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I've gotten her tarts in the Little Black box and they smell great!

Katrin said...

They look delicious! Love the colors, too!