Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Jailbird Commissary



You know when you're shopping that you've found a winner when the shop's tag line is, "Offending Society One Card At A Time." I'm totally laughing out loud!

Seriously, I can't quite remember where I stumbled upon this business but I'm glad I did. Do you have a good friend that you can joke around with without offending them? Or maybe someone in your life you want to tell off? Jailbird Commissary has the cards to help you do just this.

Personally, I'm liking this card for multiple reasons. Now if I only had the guts to tell people to do so once in awhile. I'm too nice! I do find myself in situations where I would need this card.. or a few. How about you? Can you find a card that would suit your needs?

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

These cards are the GREATEST!! And really reasonably priced! I'm all for that. Going to order some ASAP. Thanks for letting us know about them Kim!!
Rosanne

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are great! They would be perfect to send to certain of my family members.

KatieG said...

Those cards had me cracking up!

Shadows of the goddess designs said...

awesome cards !!