Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm offically the world's best shopper..

I went to JC Penny's today to do a return on two pairs of pj bottoms that were cut so low in the back every time I sat down half my butt hung out. Not cute. I was going to get 20 bucks back. As I was walking to the back of the store to do the return I mentioned to my mother in law that I needed a new down comforter to fit my new king size bed. Suddenly, as if it was glowing from afar I see a big huge 65% off sign and dash towards it. Regularly $120 marked to $42 bucks! I don't need anything fancy or high quality. I just need something that will make do until I can afford quality. I'm young! I spill stuff and sometimes the kids will crawl into my bed and have accidents at night when they are snuggling with me. Not often but hey, it happens! They're six!
I did my return and ended up only spending 26 bucks on a king size down comforter! Score!! I also found 3 pairs of pj bottoms for 7 bucks, and my rear no longer hangs out. Booooooyah!

8 comments:

KatieG said...

I love good deals!

Bunny B said...

Woohoo! I love it when people score great deals! :)

bowlergrl1 said...

That's a heck of a deal...I'm a bargain shopper, too.

blueviolet said...

Are you kidding me? That's impressive!

Robin Lynne said...

*applause* Good job!

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

what 3 for 7! if I wasnt broke I would totally go. Great steals on the comforter!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love finding a good deal!

thebeadedlily said...

Ha! Sounds like you did very good!