Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

HBIC


My husband I spent a majority of the weekend redecorating my office. I purchased a bunch of cheap plastic shelves to store all the boxes that arrive here daily. Each shelf has 4 tiers and now I no longer have to shuffle around boxes kept on the floor. I also bought a shelf to keep my printer and all my business supplies on. I feel so organized!

I just need a few more things and I'll be set! Last night I was looking for a business card holder for my desk that was funky and different then most and I somehow managed to end up in mouse pads. Not sure how business card holder and mouse pads ended up in the same search but they did!

Low and behold I found HBIC and this amazingly cool cherries mouse pad. OH MY CUTENESS! This is perfect for me and will go amazingly on my new desk.Oh, how I love my new desk and it's size. It's ginormous!

HBIC has all sorts of different mouse pads in a variety of fabrics. There's one for everyone! The cherries float my boat and I can't wait to get it in my hands.

6 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those two are great. I also like the tattoo flash mouse pad.

blueviolet said...

See, now I've found another stocking stuffer. I love the same one the commenter before me does, the Tattoo Flash Art mouse pad. I would get that one for my daughter and for me I like the Retro Trapezoids mouse pad. Thanks!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Amber said...

I love both of those mousepads!I'm off to go check out that site

Bunny B said...

Great mouse pads!

KatieG said...

Ooooh I want one!

Apple Blossom Designs said...

That is adorable! I've got a plain black mouse pad that is nothing short of uninspiring. I'll be going to check them out!