Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funky Junk


My husband has a Christmas stocking from 1972 that is really really small. Last year I couldn't even fit stuff inside of it really - yes, we still do stockings for each other. That's the best part! I was browsing around looking for something cool on Etsy for him so that I wasn't forced to just go get one of the L.L. Bean ones.

Instead I found the perfect stocking for Coco Keane! Spoiled! I found this "funky" stocking from Funky Junk. It's just what the kitty ordered! Hey! Coco's part of the family she should get a stocking too. I never thought I'd be one of those strange people that considered pets as people but I totally am after rescuing Coco last December. I love that cat SO much. That cat has my husband so wrapped around her paw. Their bond is disgusting. For instance - He just got home from work and the cat is in the bathroom with him taking a shower. Well, the cats not in the shower with him but it insists on sitting right on the side of the tub and hangs out with him. I can actually hear him talking to her.

Oh, Coco. What a life you must have.

5 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That's a cute stocking. My kitty loves to hang out on the side of the tub too. A couple times she has fallen in while I have been taking a bath - and that's not exactly fun. She likes the smell of the bath bombs and sometimes dips her paws in the colored water. My boyfriend tries to pretend that he is nt a cat person but I come home and see them cuddling all the time.

bowlergrl1 said...

My kitty has a stocking but it's not as cute as this one it! I might have to get him a new one!

KatieG said...

Stockings are our favorite part too! We have those ginormous ones so we can fit a bunch into them:)

Bunny B said...

Awww.. how adorable! Stocking for kitty :)

blueviolet said...

I don't have pets so I think I'm missing out on a lot of cuteness with products like this one!