Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Freckle Face

Contain yourself ladies and gents. This shop is out of control!

I found Freckle Face yesterday when I was browsing The Indie 5 videos on YouTube. I about fell out of my chair when I saw the video. I was laughing so hard. I've never seen anything like this and I'm sure you'll agree.



I had to go to the shop right after I watched the video and I'm SO in love with the Britney.

9 comments:

Bunny B said...

LOL! That's true! I sure haven't seen anything like that!!

~Kimberly said...

Those are the funniest things ever..too bad I don't have the guts to carry that around! Believe me when I say I am trying hard to think of friends who would! How creative!!!

blueviolet said...

omg, that's sooooo funny and clever. Love it!

KatieG said...

hahahahaha

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Definately not for the feint of heart.

lisajean2 said...

LOL...that made me giggle..

bowlergrl1 said...

Clever...but not something I'd carry around.

Vanessa said...

Hehe too funny!

Amber said...

that is really funny I've never seen anything like it