Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Etsy Bloggers


I belong to a fabulous team on Etsy called The Etsy Bloggers. It's hard to participate though because my shop isn't like all the other shops on Etsy and I also can't sell on Etsy but I can blog! I am a huge Etsy fan! I do sell something.. just not on Etsy. Oh, well. I'll still participate the best that I can.

The Etsy Bloggers are having a team sale to celebrate their 1st year anniversary! Woot woot! You can take a peek at all the stores participating by simply going to the link provided. The girls all seem super sweet and the owner of the team is really up on her game. I love that we are constantly getting email notifications about new stuff that we need to know about and also when someone in our team gets a treasury!

I'm planning on doing some shopping today during the sale and hopefully you'll join me too. Do you have money burning a hole in your pocket? I don't but I could pick up a few gifts I'm sure!

5 comments:

KatieG said...

Off to check out those sales!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'd love to get my boyfriend some beer soap from Aromatic Body Oils,
and the dolls at Faerie Rebecca would make a perfet gift for my friends daughter.

Christi said...

I didn't know about that Etsy team! I'm off to check it out!

blueviolet said...

Thanks for sharing about the etsy team!

bowlergrl1 said...

Lots of cute shops!