Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Desert Rain Jewelry

Straight out of Mesa, Arizona, only a few minutes from moi's home, comes Desert Rain Jewelry. I got a bunch of promos from this business on Tuesday afternoon and I was SO pumped when I saw what they came up with.

There's a pair of earrings that she did multiples of that have a bright green and a bright blue stone and I nearly gasped and grabbed when I saw these. I wanted them! I'm naughty and took them! Well - Diana did say I could steal a pair that I liked! I instantly emailed Desert Rain Jewelry and told them that I had to spread the word about this business to everyone I knew.

Take a look at this Aquamarine bracelet. I love that she used sterling silver along with the stones because it looks so delicate. I would totally sport this and while doing so I would know it was made with love and care instead of being manufactured in a large factory. That's the best thing about handmade items!

I'm so glad this business decided to pick The Little Black Box to advertise with. I'm crossing my fingers that their items are hit to all the box buyers in August.

6 comments:

Bunny B said...

Wow! I love her jewelry! Too many lovelies in her store to name a fave!

Apple Blossom Designs said...

I love those wire wrapped flower rings! Yeah for handmade!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

You are getting me in trouble! I love her store. I didn't see anything that I didn't like. I love this aquamarine bracelet. It happens to be my birthstone, and I'm going to start hinting about it as Christmas is coming.

blueviolet said...

The red jade necklace is so beautiful! I also love the spiral earrings and the Charmed in Turquoise necklace is sensational.

Amber said...

they have really beautiful jewelry!I love the Vitrail Heart necklace the colors on it are so pretty

KatieG said...

Wow some beautiful stuff!