Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Butterfly Design Hand Crafts


Boy do I have a treat for you those of you who have babies in your lives. Doesn't have to be your own baby to enjoy this shop! Are you an uncle or aunt? Maybe you're a mother. Or how about you know someone with a young child that you are planning to shop for? Do you want to be the friend who gives the cool gifts at the baby shower?

I found Butterfly Design Hand Crafts yesterday on the Etsy forums and when I took at peek at her shop I wished that I had babies again! These hats are truly magical! I've never seen anything like this. Each and every one of them are to die for!

I'm afraid my boys are too big and would look silly sporting a caterpillar hat - If only there were two years younger! I adore all the designs and the berry hats are the cutest! I'd take a cupcake one too. Wah! I want a girl! Somehow I don't think Miss Coco Keane could pull a hat off being as she's a kitty but if she could I'm sure she would since she's only the best kitty in the world... as she sits on my keyboard trying to make a mess of this blog entry. She's the only girl in my life that is spoiled and since they don't make kitty hats she'll have to pass. Darn!

Which hat do you like? I want them all! These would be great in a bricks and mortar type shop! Hurry and pick one up! Winter is coming up and a hat from Butterfly Design Hand Crafts will most certainly do the trick!

8 comments:

Bunny B said...

OOooo.. ToO Cute! I love the Bumble Bee hat, Kitty and Bunny!! :)

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the cupcake hat, the black kitty hat (I have one similar but it's felt not crochet) and all the little berry hats. As a cat person who has put a hat on her cat - trust me - they hate it. Mine hides under the bed the rest of the day after she gets it off.

bowlergrl1 said...

These hats are sooo cute! There's some that I would wear myself! LOL

KatieG said...

That watermelon hat is adorable!

Vanessa said...

Adorable!! I love the watermelon hat!

delilah said...

oooh I LOVE these hats. I saw them at a baby expo last year and I so wish I bought one for my daughter!

blueviolet said...

I've see these before and they really are super cute!

Amber said...

I love the black kitty hat these hatsare so cute and unique