Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Pop Designs


Ok moms and dads.. grandmas and grandpas. I know for a FACT that you are going to be shopping here in a few months so you gotta book mark this shop. Not only do I love this shop but I'm also a faithful customer and both Connor and Dylan have something from Baby Pop.

The cape is designed and made special for you child based on their favorite colors, and their initial to make them a REAL Superhero or Princesses. Dylan and Connor whirl through our home still, nearly 2 years later, with bright C's and D's on their back.

They are well made and the perfect gift for any child with an imagination. Get one! You can thank me later!

2 comments:

KatieG said...

That's such a cute idea!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the wrist warmers and the little skirts.