Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Always Amy


It's back to school time. With that we are all sending our little darlings out into the world known as school and I don't know about you, but I love having my kids create a stir. Too bad I ended up with boys. Boys can't wear cute earrings, or fun hair bows. Nope, everything is blue, green, red, black. Boo! Hiss!

Thankfully Always Amy has the goods for all the little princesses in the world. Does your little girl like to get all made up? Are her ears pierced? This shop has what it takes to make her noticed and the envy of all her classmates. In our school district everyone must wear plain ole' polo shirts and solid jeans in black or blue or even khakis. Nothing fun about that.. Accessorize! How about a pair of tugboat earrings or even a pair of Granny Smith green apple earrings. Her ears aren't pierced? What about hair clips?! Always Amy carries cute little butterfly and yummy tacos on a hair clip. Too cute!

You know you're going to find something fabulous for your little one or even for you in this shop. It's funky. It's fabulous. It's so you! Make Always Amy your one stop accessory shopping place!

13 comments:

destyne said...

i love the tug boats they are so cute i have all boys but i might order me pair. lol

Missy Roth said...

Amy's earrings are the cutest things!!!

Jenny said...

What a great etsy shop! It was hard to pick a favorite set. They were all very cute.

Anonymous said...

The mousey mousekins are and the butterfly ones are cute.

krm223 said...

The mousey mousekins are and the butterfly ones are my favorites.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm loving the Taco hair pins too. And the record earrings and monkey earrings. Plus she has a ton of cute owl earrings that I plan to look into for my friends brithday. She loves owls. Thanks for sharing this seller.

Anonymous said...

AlwaysAmy's stuff is so shoddy. I bought from her before in the past and all she does is take someone ELSE's product (miniature shaped buttons) and glue them onto earring posts or hair clips. The ring I bought fell apart after wearing it for two days.

Hardly creative and I'm embarrassed that she's even included in LBB.

The Little Black Box said...

Hi Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had good luck with Always Amy. Did you contact the owner to let them know that your ring fell apart?

I'm sure Amy would have been happy to replace the item or issue a refund if you would have contacted her.

I hope that you will take the chance to email her now considering you know she will probably read this comment and instead of offering constructive criticism for her business you instead ripped her a new one.

Theres the people who can post their opinions of someones work tactfully and then others who feel that they need to slam or bring down others in order to get their point across. I'd hope that my readers, box buyers, businesses that I work with, friends, other artists, and handmade lovers would be the type of people who choose the tactful way.

I'm not going to remove this comment because I want people to see this. Hopefully it will encourage people to be more thoughtful and respectful in the future.

Like my mother always says, If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

KatieG said...

I have to say it was incredibly rude of the person who commented as anonymous to make such a harsh comment after only one experience from the seller. I got a pair of earrings from Amy in last month's LBB and loved them. Not to mention they traveled to Kim, then in my box, and I've spent time wearing them and they're holding up just fine. Plus if you really felt that you could stand behind your words, you could at least use your name.

Renee said...

OMG!! What an adorable store! You are right, Amy has some darling designs. I love the food earrings. LOL Course roses and trains are adorable too. Thanks for hosting Amy's giveaway!

Always Amy said...

Dear Anonymous,

I wonder if you are the same person who made rude comments about my work on Etsy Bitch. My guess is that you are.

If so, as I told you there, please feel free to let ME know you have a problem & I will be happy to make it right with you. Going around on blogs (& where you think it's behind my back), posting ridiculous accusations & doing so anonymously just makes YOU look bad, not me.

Since my feedback on Etsy is fantastic & I've never had an actual customer raise this complaint, I have a feeling you are just telling stories out of jealousy or for some other petty reason.

Sorry if I just don't buy your complaint. But I do hope whatever has twisted your panties in a knot loosens soon. :)

Amy

bowlergrl1 said...

Amy's shop is really darling...perfect things for little girls!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I ordered the owl earrings that I previously mentioned, and they are adorable. I can't wait to surprise my friend with them for her birthday. I was not disappointed.