Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Alona Lahav


How would you like to open your mail box and find a little love from Israel tucked inside of it? You could do just this if you check out Alona Lahav and fall in love with what you see. I have! I like my earrings to tell a story to me. I only make purchases when I find something that screams my name or reminds me of something. I would proudly wear these knowing that they came from a far off place and not some cheap mall jewelry store where everything is mass produced.

Pretty much all of their jewelry is made with das-clay. I like this because the pieces all have texture. My most favorite piece are these turquoise leaf earrings. I fall in love with them each time I look at their pictures. I'm also a fan of their Opalit necklace. I love long chains so I think that's why that necklace spoke to me the most.

Wander over to Alona Lahav and see if anything speaks to you personally. Pick up something many miles away and share your story about where it came from each time you wear something. I know I will!

2 comments:

KatieG said...

Those earrings are beautiful!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love those earrings. I found several pendants I would love to have too.