Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Comes Love

Promo items from 1st Comes Love arrived over the weekend and I was so impressed with what I saw that I just knew I needed to blog about this business Monday morning, so here we are!

I love when artists send me not only promo materials but also actual mock ups of their work. It really helps for me to see what they are really capable of. I work hands on with lots of other businesses who promote artists and when I find ones that really blow me away I always pass on their work. It was great for me to see exactly what 1st Comes Love does and also have neat new items to pass on to my colleagues.

1st Comes Love specializes in one-of-a-kind invitations for all the events in our lives. Whether it's a birthday party, graduation, engagement party, wedding, or cocktail party they have it all. I'm a huge fan of their kids birthday party invites. I plan on using this business for the twins birthday invites next April. That's just how much I like this business. Roopal Shah is so talented and I see very big stuff in her future!

9 comments:

KatieG said...

Oooh I'm excited to see their promos in LBB!

bowlergrl1 said...

Lovely designs.

Erica said...

Very Nice designs! So glad to see someone offer very professional invitations for a child birthday party!

Ricki said...

I've seen some of their notecards - very nice!

Apple Blossom Designs said...

Those are amazing!!! Love the natural look!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Cute name.

gmistudio said...

so cute, the invitations are amazing !!!

Vanessa said...

Love these designs!!

Michele said...

These are beautiful!!! I can't wait for this month's 'bags' to go on sale!!!