Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Win a July Sample Box!

Want to win a bunch of stuff for nothing?

All you gotta do is start commenting here. Tune in daily for my favorite finds and leave a comment with your email address. On Sunday evening I'll pick a winner! It's that easy.



Also, there are a few June sample boxes that are still listed at my Etsy store. Pick one up by tomorrow for a delivery on Saturday!

9 comments:

Ricki said...

I am so excited about the new sample box format. I love all handmade things (although B&B is probably my fav).

cupiedollie said...

I love all the changes you've made with the Black Boxes and this new blog!

Kivett Studio said...

The new blog looks great!

Missy Roth said...

This is an awesome contest...I hope I win! I'm still trying to get through some other sample boxes I have and I'm finding some great companies out there!

Missy

Christi said...

Im excited to get my first box :)

Anonymous said...

I am very loyal to LBB and am so excited about the recent changes. I have purchased from ETSY and love receiving unique and handmade items. I can not wait to receive a box and share my experiences.

mona527 said...

I love the Little Black Box! I look forward to it every month.

castolfo24@yahoo.com said...

Wow, what a great concept. I've just come across the Little Black Box and think it's such a great way to let people try out various products. I think I will have to blog about the LBB, Love it!
Crystal

Rose said...

I love the little Black Box. I also, look forward to it every month. And this blog is really cool!! :) I have never left comments on blogs before. You taught me something new. Really cool!!