Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Tiny Fig

I've had my eye on The Tiny Fig for awhile now. I keep trying to figure out if I can pull these off. Sure, I'm 27 years old but inside of every 27 year old is a kid at heart. Besides.. I'm surrounded by 6 year olds all day and they would think I was so very hip, right?


Ok, who am I trying to fool? If I want them then I must have them! Tiny Fig, here I come!

7 comments:

cupiedollie said...

My DD is in love with The Tiny Fig earrings...and I mean all of them. I see some birthday shopping soon!

Missy Roth said...

I keep forgetting I have nieces!! I always just think of my boys...bad aunt. Time to go shopping!

Weird Stuff in my Desk said...

Those are cute! Makes me wish I had a little girl to spoil. awww Great find!

Lindsay said...

These are too cute!

Mytutorlist.com said...

I love The Tiny Fig stuff too! Thanks for posting this. It's very cute.

Chris & Samantha said...

Very cute stuff.. that store is one of the first ones I favorited on etsy.

Bunny B said...

Those are too adorable!