Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tiny Cravings Jewelry

Got a fabulous email in my inbox this morning. Don't these cupcakes look good enough to eat?


Tiny Cravings Jewelry has been impressing me for a long time. I've never made an order though because I'm not the type to wear cupcakes as accessories. I'm spreading the news of this business because many of us have young daughters and I think they would fall in love with something like this.


Start your Christmas shopping early! Buy buy buy!

6 comments:

Lindsay Green said...

These are super cute!!

cupiedollie said...

I love the cupcakes with the little lemon and orange slices!

amber said...

they look yummy

Missy Roth said...

Yummmmmmm!!!

Weird Stuff in my Desk said...

They are so freaking cute Kim! I have been tempted in the past to buy some, but just know I won't wear them, or if I did, probably break them or lose them. LOL

Chris & Samantha said...

So cute! I checked out their website. They are pretty detailed too with the toppings, and they can be scented.. how cool is that! What a fun find.