Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thirtyone 13 Designs


Some of us still write checks. I know I do. I wrote checks for our mortgage and I have to write checks for twins school stuff on occasion. Because of this I feel it's a necessity for me to have a checkbook still.

I used to be insanely jealous of the women with the cutesy checks and the wicked cool covers until I got a checkbook cover of my own and then realized that I was the envy of everyone.

I found Thirtyone 13 Designs and had to spread the word as I think that everyone who has blah checkbooks needs to spice it up with something that people will take notice to. Be the cool chick! Buy one with a funky design. Flash up your purse or tote with something fun. They are priced very reasonably and have great quality.

6 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

Hmmm...I could use some new luggage tags! Love the stuff in this store!

Chris & Samantha said...

I visited her store.. she has a great selection of fabrics! Wow :)

Beat Black said...

My check book is very blah and her affordable prices and rad fabrics are very tempting!

Whimsical Creations said...

Love the checkbook covers!
:-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

KatieG said...

What great prices!

Bunny B said...

Great covers!! Wish I used checks now.